The *Agricultural Technology and Equipment* CDE Results have been double
checked and some triple checked for accuracy! With that being said we had
an AWESOME CDE last night and it couldn't have been done by 6:30PM
yesterday without the help of the following people:

I would like to thank the following for their great help with the event:
 - Justin Martin, Mark Lashley, & Darien Ball:  Skills Event- Tear down and
set-up of wiring boards
 - Justin Sealy, UGA Ag Education and FFA Student-Josh Thrift: Measurement
Activity
 - Dusty Smith, James Hunter: Tool ID
 - Jamie Jennings: Test
 - Audrey Davis, Blaize Bridges, and Chad Bass: Score Entering and double
check

 - Von Peavy (ABAC Lecturer of the School of Agriculture and Natural
Resources) for proctoring the Skills Event

 - Ray Lundy and Todd Hicks for the use of the ABAC AET shop for the CDE
event.

If you see any of these people, please express a sincere thank you for
their help because it couldn't have happened without them!

*The State Contest will be held at ABAC this year!!!!*

The top two teams will represent Area 5 at the 2nd annual ATE State
Championship in Tifton on Saturday, December 14th, 2019

*Congratulations to the following teams:*

*1st Place Team - Pelham High, Advisor Justin Sealy *
*2nd Place Team- Bainbridge High, Advisor **Mark Lashley*
Area 5 High Individual: Aidan Davis. Pelham High School

Spreadsheet is attached.

--

Jerry Stone
Area Agricultural Mechanics Teacher