Teachers,

The Agricultural Technology and Equipment CDE Results have been double checked and some triple checked for accuracy! With that being said we had an AWESOME CDE last night and it couldn't have been done by 6:30PM yesterday without the help of the following people:

I would like to thank the following for their great help with the event:
 - Justin Martin, Mark Lashley, & Darien Ball:  Skills Event- Tear down and set-up of wiring boards
 - Justin Sealy, UGA Ag Education and FFA Student-Josh Thrift: Measurement Activity
 - Dusty Smith, James Hunter: Tool ID
 - Jamie Jennings: Test
 - Audrey Davis, Blaize Bridges, and Chad Bass: Score Entering and double check

 - Von Peavy (ABAC Lecturer of the School of Agriculture and Natural Resources) for proctoring the Skills Event

 - Ray Lundy and Todd Hicks for the use of the ABAC AET shop for the CDE event.

If you see any of these people, please express a sincere thank you for their help because it couldn't have happened without them!

The State Contest will be held at ABAC this year!!!!

The top two teams will represent Area 5 at the 2nd annual ATE State Championship in Tifton on Saturday, December 14th, 2019

Congratulations to the following teams:
1st Place Team - Pelham High, Advisor Justin Sealy
2nd Place Team- Bainbridge High, Advisor Mark Lashley
Area 5 High Individual: Aidan Davis. Pelham High School

Spreadsheet is attached.

--

Jerry Stone

Area Agricultural Mechanics Teacher