Teachers,

I want to thank everyone that helped with the Agriculture Communications CDE, along with ABAC, and Wayne County Agriculture Teachers for hosting the event. The top two teams will advance to the State CDE to be held in March at UGA.

*Notes
The editing quiz counted 25 points
The written test counted 25 points
The maximum score for an individual was 50 points
The maximum team score was 200 points

Please thank the following individuals appropriately help in the hosting of our events.

-A thank you card template is attached

Area 5:
Cathy Cooper (Senior Administrative Assistant)
ABAC 2802 Moore Highway, Tifton, GA 31793

Dr. Mark Kistler (Dean School of Agriculture & Natural Resources)
ABAC 2802 Moore Highway, Tifton, GA 31793

Area 6

Wayne County High School Agriculture Department
Reggie Beasley, Michael Kirkland, Cole Madray, Nick Hodges
1 Jacket Drive, Jesup, GA 31545

AREA 5
The winners are:
1st place Pataula Charter High and advisor  Catherine Bodiford

2nd place Colquitt County High and advisor Michael Schwartz

AREA 6
The winners are:
1st place Lanier County High and advisor Shannon Danforth

2nd place Bradwell Institute and advisor Lindsey Martin

Congratulations to the winners and good luck at the State CDE.

Complete results are attached.

--
Shawn S. Collins
South Region Agriculture Education