Teachers, before you leave for Thanksgiving break, I want to tell you how
thankful I am for each of you. The work that you put into your students,
the school and the community will surely pay high dividends for years to
come. I am thankful that I get to work with each of you and see the
tremendous impact that you have. You not only impact the students you
encounter everyday but me as well. I am truly blessed to be part of the
South Region Ag Ed Family.

I wish you much happiness and joy as you spend this Thanksgiving holiday
with family and friends and I pray that you get some much deserved rest
this next week.

Quality, Integrity and You gotta love the kids!

--
Mr. Stacey Beacham
South Region Director – Agriculture Education

Office: 229-386-3428
Cell: 229-873-4202