*RESULTS ARE IN* *all my plant lovers!!!*

WOW what a crowd last night at the Area 6 Floriculture CDEs! Thank you for
all your hard work to prepare students for these two great Career
Development Events.

*Thank yous *go out the AMAZING Wayne County Agriculture Department Team
and students for helping serve as group leaders and clean up crew! Thank
you also to the teachers that helped as serving as group leaders.

Congratulations to the following teams that will be representing Area 6 at
the State CDEs in Fort Valley in February:

*Junior Division:*
1st - Echols County High School - Advisor - Shelby Corbett
2nd - Appling County Middle School - Advisor - Ricky Barnes

High Individual - Hailey Stabler - Echols County High - Advisor - Shelby
Corbett

*Senior Division:*
1st - Echols County High - Advisor - Shelby Corbett
2nd - Coffee County High - Advisor - Josh Rogers

There was a tie of our high individuals in the senior division:
Congratulations!
High Individual - Triston Carter - Echols County High - Advisor - Shelby
Corbett
High Individual - Hannah Austin - Coffee County High - Advisor - Josh
Rogers

 Attached are the full results, powerpoint for study or to be used in class
and a press release. Please use these materials to better your chapterand
promote your work as the local agriculture teacher.

--
*Trisha Rae Lastly *
*South Region Agriculture Education *