Good afternoon Ag Teacher that have a student qualifying for the FINALS of the Job Interview LDE!

First off, congratulations to you and your students! It was a very high quality sub area event this year and we are excited to see the best of the best compete at the Area Level next Tuesday.

Please be reminded that your student's hard copy of their copy letter and resume are due back to the South Region Ag Ed Office by tomorrow at 5 PM. Again we will need FOUR HARD COPIES turned back in to us tomorrow.

Also please reminded that the Area Finals will be held again this year at the lovely Irwin County High School during the Region ENR and Livestock Judge CDEs. More information will come on the exact location but please make plans register from 12:15 - 12:45 PM. The LDE will begin at 1 PM.

We will draw for order, have a practice application, scored interview, practice follow up and make corrections to any paperwork that will be moving on to the State Level there on site. Please bring your student's resume and cover letter on a flash drive to make necessary corrections.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me or Jerry Stone via email, text or call.

Again we look forward to seeing each of you next week and the paperwork tomorrow!

--
Trisha Rae Lastly
South Region Agriculture Education