Good morning all you hard working agriculture teacher of THE South Region!

First off THANK YOU to the Irwin County FFA chapters for hosting an AMAZING three events. Not only l hosting but for hosting in the middle of a school day. We all appreciate your hard work to make everyone feel welcome.

Second THANK YOU to the judges! We had high quality judges in the Employment Skills LDE and they gave up time in their day to come and serve your students. Thank you for your time.

Last THANK YOU to the Area Officers! They are such an awesome group this year and they were everywhere working hard to help the events run smoothly! THANK YOU TEAM!

Results were announced last night but full results are attached. Congratulations to the two from each Area that will be moving on to the State LDE in December to represent not only the Area they are from but their home chapters and our Region.

Area 5 Results:
1st Place - Kristen Palmer - Pelham High - Advisor Justin Sealy
2nd Place - Sallie Fuller - Colquitt County High School - Advisor Michael Schwarz

Area 6 Results:
1st Place - Morgan Williams - Echols County High - Advisor - Shelby Corbett
2nd Place - Alexis Herring - Lowndes County High - Advisor - James Corbett

Mr. Andy Paul is the superintendent of this event of the state level. He will be communicating with each of you individually on details of the event moving forward.

Congratulations to everyone that competed and good luck to those moving on!

--
Trisha Rae Lastly
South Region Agriculture Education