Good Morning Teachers.

We are looking forward to our events at ABAC tomorrow. Registration will
begin at 3:45 with each event starting at 4:30 (or earlier if everyone is
here)

*THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE THE FORESTRY CDE WHICH HAS REGISTRATION AT NOON!!
See the email from Mr Collins. *

 ABAC Campus Map.pdf
<https://drive.google.com/a/gaaged.org/file/d/18uJTu7QfGQuHX0L6V5DNifbJ-atwFk9w/view?usp=drive_web>

We will be using several different buildings. Please pay attention to
these....

Floriculture will be in the Horticulture Building
ATE will be in the Chambliss Building
Ag Sales and Ag Communication will be in the Ag Sciences Building
Vet Science will be in the YOW Building

Please understand that we are somewhat limited on our available space and
so your patience as we conduct these CDE will be appreciated. If you are
driving a bus, please note that there may be several cars in the parking
lot due to ABAC classes. Please remind your students that there will be
ABAC classes going on and they should be respectful of the campus.

Thanks. Please send any questions you may have.

Quality, Integrity and You got to love the kids!!

--
Mr. Stacey Beacham
South Region Director – Agriculture Education

Office: 229-386-3428
Cell: 229-873-4202