Good Morning Teachers. The month of SeptOctember is nearing an end. Soon there will be a moment that you can catch your breath and get ready for the next rush. I trust that all who attended the National FFA Convention arrived home safely.
Congratulations to the winners from the South Region..

Pelham High School .. National Floriculture Winner!
Courtney Cameron from Lowndes County ... American Star in Agriscience Winner
Dylan Dent from Wayne County .... National Proficiency Winner
Dawson Peek from Lowndes County .. National Proficiency Winner
Johnathan Rivers, Rylen Mercer, Gracie Sutton, Jordan Brown from Lowndes Middle... National Agri-Science Winners
Joseph Corbett, Cayden Mathews, Alexis Herring, Madison McDonald from Lowndes County.. National Agri-Science Winners
Kaleb Bell from Berrien County.. National Agri-Science Winner

Thanks and Congratulations to all who represented the South Region at the Convention both in competitions and in your attendance.

If your chapter attended the National Convention, please send me proof so that I can award Blue Sign Points. I saw many of you but certainly don't want to leave anyone out.

Thanks, and have a great day!!

Quality, Integrity and You got to love the kids!!!

--
Mr. Stacey Beacham
South Region Director – Agriculture Education

Office: 229-386-3428
Cell: 229-873-4202