Congratulations to everyone that competed last night in the Area 3
Floriculture CDE.  We had a packed room so I appreciate all of the
student's patience and positive attitudes.
A big thank you to Lexi Cindrick, area officer from LaGrange High, for
helping with last nights CDE.

*Senior: *
1st Place - Veterans High - Advisor Jeff Wilson
2nd Place - Perry High - Advisor Ashley Denton
High Individual - Triston French - Veterans High

*Junior: *
1st Place - Mary Persons High - Advisor Bill Waldrep
2nd Place - Perry Middle - Advisor Ashley Whiddon
High Individual - Ava Slaughter - Perry High

These teams will compete in the state CDE February 7th and 8th at FVSU.
A Press Release and PowerPoint of ID will be sent out shortly.

Complete results are attached
--
Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education