Teachers,

The current plan is for tomorrow's Lawnmower CDE to be held in the grassed area right outside the Pettigrew Center at FVSU.  There are currently 34 participants registered (Middle and High School) which means we will probably exceed our daylight capacity.

Let me remind you that the event will be ready by 2 pm and encourage you to arrive early, if possible.

There will only be a single mower available and students will not have the opportunity to drive before the event.  Make sure they are familiar with the controls of an Exmark Radius 60" cut (high school)  or Poulan Pro PB20H42LT (middle school) prior to arriving.

Remember to bring:
Let me know if you have any questions.

Kevin

Kevin Jump