As you finish up your final day before Christmas break I wanted to let you know how much we appreciate each and everyone of you. The impact you have on a daily basis is countless and continues with your students through life. I hope that each of you have a blessed and Merry Christmas spent with family and friends. I hope this new year brings you joy and rest. God Bless each of you and your families!

--
Chris Corzine
Georgia Department of Education