From: Keaton Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Dec 10, 2019 at 9:07 AM
Subject: Ambassador Christmas Social
To: Heather Kalino Shultz <[log in to unmask]>, Christa Steinkamp <

Good morning Ladies!

Hope you and your families had a wonderful Thanksgiving! If I could ask a
favor, we are sharing this information with all of our show families and
would like to see if you don’t mind sharing it as well. We are hosting the 2
nd Annual Ambassador Christmas Social this Friday during the Jackson County
Showring Showdown. The party begins at 6:00 PM in New South Arena and will
be over around 8:00 PM. Admission into the party is one unwrapped gift for
a child. I have attached the graphic for reference or easy sharing. Please
let me know if you need anything else and thank you again for all your
help!

See you both soon and Merry Christmas!

Keaton G. Walker

Georgia National Fairgrounds & Agricenter

Chief Marketing & Business Development Officer

401 Larry Walker Parkway

Perry, Ga. 31069

478-988-6483 office

478-988-1053 fax

--

Christa

Christa Steinkamp

*Georgia Agricultural Education*

Curriculum & Technology Director

1420 Experiment Station Road

Watkinsville, GA 30677

www.gaaged.org

706-310-3466 Office

706-244-8991 Cell

*Agricultural Education Mission*

"Agricultural education prepares students for successful careers and a
lifetime of informed choices in the global agriculture, food, fiber and
natural resources systems."