Good morning,

Please see invite below for your students this weekend at the Georgia National Fairgrounds.  The Livestock Ambassadors are hosting a Christmas Social.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Keaton Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Dec 10, 2019 at 9:07 AM
Subject: Ambassador Christmas Social
To: Heather Kalino Shultz <[log in to unmask]>, Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>

Good morning Ladies!

Hope you and your families had a wonderful Thanksgiving! If I could ask a favor, we are sharing this information with all of our show families and would like to see if you don’t mind sharing it as well. We are hosting the 2nd Annual Ambassador Christmas Social this Friday during the Jackson County Showring Showdown. The party begins at 6:00 PM in New South Arena and will be over around 8:00 PM. Admission into the party is one unwrapped gift for a child. I have attached the graphic for reference or easy sharing. Please let me know if you need anything else and thank you again for all your help!

See you both soon and Merry Christmas!

Keaton G. Walker

Georgia National Fairgrounds & Agricenter

Chief Marketing & Business Development Officer

401 Larry Walker Parkway

Perry, Ga. 31069

478-988-6483 office

478-988-1053 fax

--

Christa

Christa Steinkamp

Georgia Agricultural Education

Curriculum & Technology Director

1420 Experiment Station Road

Watkinsville, GA 30677

www.gaaged.org

706-310-3466 Office

706-244-8991 Cell

Agricultural Education Mission

"Agricultural education prepares students for successful careers and a lifetime of informed choices in the global agriculture, food, fiber and natural resources systems."