My apologies... I didn't not intend to send this message to the listserve.  Please disregard.

On Mon, Dec 16, 2019 at 2:14 PM Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Christa

Christa Steinkamp

Georgia Agricultural Education

Curriculum & Technology Director

1420 Experiment Station Road

Watkinsville, GA 30677

www.gaaged.org

706-310-3466 Office

706-244-8991 Cell

Agricultural Education Mission

"Agricultural education prepares students for successful careers and a lifetime of informed choices in the global agriculture, food, fiber and natural resources systems."