Good morning all my FFA t-shirt fans!

It is time to place your order for your very own ABAC State CDE
Day T-shirt. Please click the link below to order for you, your
students, ABAC Alumni, supporters of your local programs, administrators,
parents and more! Even if you are not attending the ABAC State CDE Day you
can still order shirts.

All shirts are $15. Ashley Osborn will be sending invoices to those that
order.

*Orders are due by 12 NOON TODAY and we WILL NOT purchase any extras
so order ahead of time.  *

Thank you in advance for your support. The proof is attached to this email.
*ORDER HERE
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfPAKEHtwfdP-9AWhMJmD1oLR0prtqUL4aNRg4B3en1qFVItQ/viewform>*

We are all looking forward to hosting each of you in NEXT WEEK!

Thank you to those of you that have ordered so far:
Central Region Melissa Riley
Swainsboro High School Faith Patrick
GWCFC Kailee Bennett
Toombs county high school Tommell Wilcox
South Effingham High School Alisha Richardson
SOUTH REGION COLLINS
Apalachee Emily Murphy
Liberty Middle School Brooke Hollingsworth
Habersham Central Amy Crump
State FFA Billy Hughes
West Laurens High School Travis Walker/ Kasey Jackson
East Paulding High School Kyle Chapman
Winder-Barrow James Hale
North Habersham Middle Katherine Throne
Hahira Middle School Kristen Thomas
Creekview Pauline Benton
West Laurens Middle Hope Carter
Habersham Central Amy Crump
Pickens Junior High Todd Dobson
Byron Middle FFA Callie Kendrick
Liberty County High School Jeci Bohannon
Arabia Mtn Sabrina Davis
Cedar Shoals Julie Throne
Jefferson County Sandy Brassell
Ware County High Alex Chism
Lee County Middle School West Sarah Larson
South Region Stacey Beacham
LaGrange High School Jessica Bowden
LaFayette High School Samantha Wilhoite
Wayne FFA Kirkland