Good morning all my FFA t-shirt fans!

It is time to place your order for your very own ABAC State CDE Day T-shirt. Please click the link below to order for you, your students, ABAC Alumni, supporters of your local programs, administrators, parents and more! Even if you are not attending the ABAC State CDE Day you can still order shirts.

All shirts are $15. Ashley Osborn will be sending invoices to those that order.

Orders are due by 12 NOON TODAY and we WILL NOT purchase any extras so order ahead of time.

Thank you in advance for your support. The proof is attached to this email.
ORDER HERE

We are all looking forward to hosting each of you in NEXT WEEK!

Thank you to those of you that have ordered so far:
Central Region Melissa Riley
Swainsboro High SchoolFaith Patrick
GWCFCKailee Bennett
Toombs county high schoolTommell Wilcox
South Effingham High SchoolAlisha Richardson
SOUTH REGIONCOLLINS
ApalacheeEmily Murphy
Liberty Middle School Brooke Hollingsworth
Habersham CentralAmy Crump
State FFABilly Hughes
West Laurens High SchoolTravis Walker/ Kasey Jackson
East Paulding High SchoolKyle Chapman
Winder-BarrowJames Hale
North Habersham MiddleKatherine Throne
Hahira Middle SchoolKristen Thomas
CreekviewPauline Benton
West Laurens MiddleHope Carter
Habersham CentralAmy Crump
Pickens Junior HighTodd Dobson
Byron Middle FFACallie Kendrick
Liberty County High School Jeci Bohannon
Arabia MtnSabrina Davis
Cedar ShoalsJulie Throne
Jefferson CountySandy Brassell
Ware County HighAlex Chism
Lee County Middle School West Sarah Larson
South Region Stacey Beacham
LaGrange High School Jessica Bowden
LaFayette High SchoolSamantha Wilhoite
Wayne FFAKirkland