Good Morning Everyone!
Knowing that teachers need clean, powerful, and positive music to play in their classrooms, at meetings, during chapter banquets, and at random events throughout the year, Georgia FFA has created public Spotify playlists that are available for you to use!
Information about Spotify:
- Spotify is a free app that you can use on your phone or desktop to play music. You can download it as a desktop app or play from your web browser (open.spotify.com) after creating your account. On the free version, songs are played using the internet or cellular data. Additionally, the free version will play short ads approximately every 30 minutes.
- If you are interested, there is a premium version for purchase that runs at $9.99 per month. Premium allows you to play the songs without internet access by downloading them directly to your phone.
How to access the playlists:
- First, you will need to create a Spotify account (reminder that they are free).
- After creating your account, go to the search bar to type in the names of the playlists.
- Click on the playlist and "Like" it by clicking the heart icon found under the playlist name.
- GA FFA Activity
- This playlist is full of upbeat music that is great to use when students are completing some kind of activity, game, etc...
- GA FFA Pump Up
- These are very high energy hype songs that are best used to get students energy up when they are entering a room/you want them to get extremely excited
- Think of presession songs at the State FFA Convention for examples here.
- GA FFA Working
- These are easy listening songs that are great to play while students are completing assignments, talking with one another about what they learned, or just good filler music.
- GA FFA Reflective
- These are slower songs that set the mood for an introspective, reflective feeling. These can be used during personal evaluations or when you want students to calm down
Please note that all these songs are prescreened for language, and I will continue to add to these playlists as time goes on. We have been using these with the State FFA Officers at conferences and they have been EXTREMELY helpful.
If you have any questions about any of this, please don't hesitate to reach out!
Leadership Program Specialist
Georgia FFA Association