Please RSVP by Wednesday, December 11th to confirm your attendance!

We are looking forward to having Georgia FFA members and Advisors on our campus December 13th and 14th!

We would like to invite everyone to join us Friday, December 13th at the Georgia Museum of Agriculture from 6:30-9:00 PM for our Jingle and Mingle event.  Be sure to wear your ugliest Christmas sweater (if you wish) and come join the fun!  We will serve pizza, have dancing, crafts, games, and more.  The cost is $8.00 per person.  To register, scan the QR code (on flyer) or follow this link- https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=NRTJVhGUvU6nPGBO1n7lo1YrLt237XFFgK2VZ0aqH1JUREhGSlFaQjNDMzFHSVNLUTdFMlNGSTJZNC4u

[cid:[log in to unmask]]

See you soon!

Sallie K. McHugh
Assistant Professor, Agricultural Education
Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College
ABAC 8, 2802 Moore Hwy.
Tifton, GA   31793-2601
(O) 229-391-4798