reason taker

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Rawls, Victoria <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Dec 2, 2019 at 8:52 AM
Subject: Dairy Eval
To: Todd Claxton <[log in to unmask]>

I can help with this state CDE, I will not have a team.

--
Victoria Hill
Bainbridge High School

NOTE: Email is provided solely for the instructional and administrative needs of the district. Email correspondence to/from a district email account may be considered public information and subject to release under Georgia laws or pursuant to subpoena.

Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this email and any attachments may be privileged and confidential. If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and permanently delete the email and any attachments immediately. You should not retain, copy or use this email or any attachments for any purpose, nor disclose all or any part of the contents to any other person. Personal views expressed in this email do not necessarily represent the views of Decatur County School System.

--
Have a Blessed Day!
Todd Claxton