Point of clarification on proficiency apps from the previous email:

   - Hard copy is due by Friday at 5pm.
   - Electronic copies can be submitted also and are due on Friday by the
   end of the day.
   - Make sure to submit electronic copies by making them a PDF AND include
   the signature page.

Kevin

Kevin Jump
Area Mechanics Teacher