Hey Livestock Judging Advisors, don't miss this opportunity.

RW

From: Marie Elizabeth Boswell <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Jan 14, 2020 at 9:22 AM
Subject: 3rd Annual Lake Country Livestock Judging Invitational
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>, Heather Kalino Shultz <[log in to unmask]>

Good Morning!

Attached you will find a flyer and registration for our 3rd Annual Lake Country Livestock Judging Invitational, to be held Saturday, March 7, 2019 at the Greene County Ag Expo Arena.

We would appreciate your assistance by sending these items out on your list serves.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

Marie E. Boswell
College of Agricultural & Environmental Sciences | Secretary

1180 C. Weldon Smith Dr. | Suite 110 | Greensboro, GA 30642
 | extension.uga.edu/county-offices/greene

University of Georgia

--

Christa

Christa Steinkamp

Georgia Agricultural Education

Curriculum & Technology Director

1420 Experiment Station Road

Watkinsville, GA 30677

www.gaaged.org

706-310-3466 Office

706-244-8991 Cell

Agricultural Education Mission

"Agricultural education prepares students for successful careers and a lifetime of informed choices in the global agriculture, food, fiber and natural resources systems."

--
Ricky Wheeler
Area Animal Science Teacher