workshop please
email me so we can work them into the schedule.

*Winter Beginning Teacher Workshop*

Tuesday, January 21, 2020

(before GVATA Mid-Winter Conference)

GA FFA/ FCCLA Center

Wilkinson Dining Hall / Upstairs Classroom

Covington, GA

10:00AM – 2:30 PM

*Agenda*

*This workshop is designed to help teachers in their first few years
of teaching fill out successful student leadership applications.*

10:00               Welcome
   Chris Corzine

10:05              Meeting Extended Day/ Year Standards    Ricky Wheeler

10:30            Middle School Record Books                    Melissa
Riley

11:00              National FFA Week Observation                 Ricky
Wheeler

11:30              State FFA Degrees
 Barry Norris

12:00               Lunch provided by GVATA

1:00              Proficiency Applications
Kevin Jump

2:00                 National Chapter Applications
Barry Norris

2:30                 Adjourn

--
Melissa Riley