I have attached a list of those signed up for Poultry Evaluation.

You will notice there are 17 and 18 teams signed up for the 11:30 and 1:30 time slots.  The South Region has the same number of teams signed up for those time slots as well.  That means there will be 16-17 students per group in rotation.  Something to consider, especially in the candling room.

If you are planning on competing well and giving your students their best shot at going to state, there are slots available at the 3:30 time period.  At 3:30, the group size is around 8 or half.  That will give you students a better opportunity and experience.

Let me know if you would like to change.

RW
--
Ricky Wheeler
Area Animal Science Teacher