Point of clarification on proficiency apps from the previous email:

Kevin

Kevin Jump
Area Mechanics Teacher
Central Region Agricultural Education
PO Box 4060
1005 State University Drive
Fort Valley, GA  31030
478 230 8344

On Thu, Jan 30, 2020 at 10:25 AM Kevin Jump <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Teachers,

We currently need proficiency applications in the following 7 areas:
  • Agricultural Mechanics Repair and Maintenance - Entrepreneurship
  • Diversified Crop Production - Entrepreneurship
  • Diversified Crop Production - Placement
  • Environmental Science and Natural Resources - E/P
  • Fruit Production - E/P
  • Grain Production - E/P
  • Wildlife Production and Management - E/P
If you need to register your student and have not done so, please click the link below.

FY20 Central Region Proficiency Registration

Remember, Item #22 on the POW requires each teacher to submit at least one proficiency application to meet standards.  We currently have 56 out of 118 HS teachers with a registered proficiency.

Applications are Due (Hard Copy) in the office by Monday, February 3rd at 5pm.

Let me know if you have any questions.