Here is the RVSP list to date for the new teacher workshop next week.  If
you plan to attend and your name isn't on the list below reply to this
email confirming your attendance before tomorrow afternoon.  We are in the
process of making notebooks and want to make sure we have enough for
everyone

Thanks, Melissa

*RVSP List as of Monday, Jan 13 - 9:00AM *
Skylar Alexander
Brent Allen
Hayden Bailey
Tia Chastain