---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Kellie Daniel <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Jan 15, 2020 at 2:14 PM
Subject: Aqua Tech 400
To: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>

I am looking for a copy of the manual for the Aqua Tech 400 by Applied
Technologies.  Could you send out on the listserve asking if anyone has a
copy? I have been unable to find it online.

Thanks

--
Kellie Daniel
BCMS Ag. Ed.

*Confidentiality Notice:*  This email message, including any attachments,
is for the sole use of the intended recipients and may contain confidential
message.

--

Christa

Christa Steinkamp

*Georgia Agricultural Education*

Curriculum & Technology Director

1420 Experiment Station Road

Watkinsville, GA 30677

www.gaaged.org

706-310-3466 Office

706-244-8991 Cell

*Agricultural Education Mission*

"Agricultural education prepares students for successful careers and a
lifetime of informed choices in the global agriculture, food, fiber and
natural resources systems."