---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Kellie Daniel <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Jan 15, 2020 at 2:14 PM
Subject: Aqua Tech 400
To: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>

I am looking for a copy of the manual for the Aqua Tech 400 by Applied Technologies.  Could you send out on the listserve asking if anyone has a copy? I have been unable to find it online.

Thanks

--
Kellie Daniel
BCMS Ag. Ed.

Confidentiality Notice:  This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipients and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

--

Christa

Christa Steinkamp

Georgia Agricultural Education

Curriculum & Technology Director

1420 Experiment Station Road

Watkinsville, GA 30677

www.gaaged.org

706-310-3466 Office

706-244-8991 Cell

Agricultural Education Mission

"Agricultural education prepares students for successful careers and a lifetime of informed choices in the global agriculture, food, fiber and natural resources systems."