---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Ginger Bushey <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, Jan 24, 2020 at 11:33 AM
Subject: Aquaponics Survey - Please share & participate
To: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>

Good Morning,

Our Ag students and myself are working with some new aquaponics providers for GA and we are helping them pilot some ideas.  In order to do a good job of that my students have developed a survey that we would like to have teachers participate in.  We would like this survey/email to be shared with Agriculture, Science, and Culinary/Food Science teachers that you may know.  It is anonymous and in no way will commit anyone to anything, it's simply to have an idea of interests, barriers, and benefits that teachers believe exist.

Survey Link

Thank you for your participation!

Ginger Jarjoura
Coahulla Creek High School
Dalton, GA

--

Christa

Christa Steinkamp

Georgia Agricultural Education

Curriculum & Technology Director

1420 Experiment Station Road

Watkinsville, GA 30677

www.gaaged.org

706-310-3466 Office

706-244-8991 Cell

Agricultural Education Mission

"Agricultural education prepares students for successful careers and a lifetime of informed choices in the global agriculture, food, fiber and natural resources systems."