Your weekly horticulture lablesson is here:

Week 24 - Rooting Hormone lab - This is an easy lab to do with or without a greenhouse and shows students the difference between using rooting hormone or not using rooting hormone and how that affects root development in plants.

Past Lessons can be located on the Georgia State Ag Ed Listserv:
Week 1 - August 1 - Testing pH of your water
Week 2 - August 6 - Class Pacing Guides & Syllabus
Week 3 - August 13 - Sexual Propagation/ Seed Germination labs
Week 4 - August 21 - Greenhouse Class Management
Week 5 - August 27 - Greenhouse Magazine Subscriptions & Worksheets
Week 6 - September 3 - Reading a Soil Test/ Analysis
Week 7 - September 12 - Seed Viability Lab
Week 8 - September 17 - Preparing Soilless Media Lab
Week 9 - September 23rd - Aexual Propagation / Propagation from Leaf Petiole
Week 10 - October 3rd - Greenhouse Watering Techniques
Week 11 - October 11th - Asexual Propagation / Propagation from Plant without a Petiole
Week 12 - October 14th - Plant Genetics Lab
Week 13 - Oct 25th - Micropropagation
Week 14 - Oct 25th (due to National Convention) - Grant Research for Class Projects
Week 15 - Nov 8th - Leaf Transpiration
Week 16 - Nov 12th - Build Your Own Insect
Week 17 - Nov 18th - Investigating Leaf Pigment
Week 18 - Happy Thanksgiving - no lesson this week :-)
Week 19 - Dec 6 - Asexual Propagation / Propagation from Leaf Vein
Week 20 - Dec 9th - Plant Growth Solutions Lab
Week 21 - Jan 6th - Coloring/ Activity Sheets - Photosytems, Plants Parts & Reproduction, Leaf Anatomy, & Monocot vs Dicot
Week 22 - Jan 17th - Exploring the Rate of Photosynthesis lab
Week 23 - Jan 22nd - Movement through Stems Lab
Week 24 - Jan 31st - Rooting Hormone Lab

If you have any special requests, please send them my way and I will see what I have or can find.

Hope you find these items helpful!
Thanks, Melissa

--
Melissa Riley