---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Sarah Holmes <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Jan 7, 2020 at 10:11 AM
Subject: Long Term Sub Needed
To: <[log in to unmask]>, Kent Benson <[log in to unmask]>, Stan Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>, Sidney Bell <[log in to unmask]>, Josh Allen <[log in to unmask]>, Brandon Ray <[log in to unmask]>

Hello- I will be needing a long term sub beginning around mid to late April (my due date is April 24th) through the end of the school year. We end post planning on May 22nd.

I am currently at Madison County Middle School in Comer. I teach two sixth grade ag, two seventh grade ag, one eighth grade ag, and one eighth grade Basic Ag. The sixth and seventh grades are nine weeks, the eighth grade is semester, and the Basic Ag is year long.

We have a wonderful group of students here at MCMS as well as a very supportive group of ag teachers at the high school.

I have already talked to my administration and we could have a teacher that is already certified in ag or a student teacher that is finishing up- either way they would have to go through our system sub training.

Please feel free for those interested to contact me directly at [log in to unmask]

Thanks and have a wonderful day,

Christa

Christa Steinkamp

Georgia Agricultural Education

Curriculum & Technology Director

1420 Experiment Station Road

Watkinsville, GA 30677

www.gaaged.org

706-310-3466 Office

706-244-8991 Cell

Agricultural Education Mission

"Agricultural education prepares students for successful careers and a lifetime of informed choices in the global agriculture, food, fiber and natural resources systems."