I hope everything is going well preparing to head to Perry next week for the 2020 Georgia Junior National Livestock Show.

Attached is the complied list of Ad Hoc members along with show superintendents for the 2019-2020 show season. As you begin to think about updates to next year’s show, please be sure to respectfully inform any of these members or myself. The Ad Hoc meeting is scheduled for March 18. So, be sure to get your concerns and suggestions communicated as quickly as possible.

As always, please let me know how I can help!

Sarah

--

Sarah Loughridge
Animal and Dairy Science | Youth Extension Livestock

425 River Rd | Athens, GA 30602

[log in to unmask]" alt="University of Georgia">