From: Ben Lastly
Sent: Tuesday, February 11, 2020 7:58 AM
To: Ag Ed Discussion Group <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Record Book Judging at the State Livestock Show

Ag Teachers,

On Thursday, February 20, during the Georgia Jr. National Livestock Show, a team of FFA and 4-H representatives will be asked to judge student livestock record books. I am looking for a few more FFA/AgEd volunteers to assist with the judging. If you will attend the state livestock show and will have time available during either of the time slots listed below, please reach out to me and I will get you confirmed to serve as a record book judge.

This is also a wonderful opportunity for Apprentice Teachers. If you have an Apprentice Teacher who will accompany you to Perry, and can be spared during these time slots, please nominate them.

Thursday, Feb 20
Rotation 1: 10 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. (lunch provided)
Rotation 2: 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.

All record book judging will take place in the Hoof & Horn Room at the Georgia National Fairgrounds on Thursday, February 20. Please let me know if you have questions. If you are willing to volunteer or nominate your Apprentice Teacher, please let me know. Thank you.

Ben Lastly
Executive Secretary
Georgia FFA Association
316 Poultry Science – UGA