*"I move that we have the Area Parli Pro and CCM LDEs in March." *
*Second! *

The Area 5 Conduct of Chapter Meetings (CCM) LDE and Senior Parliamentary
Procedure LDE will take place on March 3rd, 2020 and will be at ABAC. You
can go to the Ag Ed website under event registration and sign your team up
*now *until  *February** 17th at 11 pm.*

The day of the event will have the following timeline.

*2:30 PM Registration Begins*
*3:00 CDE will Start .*
*ALL TEAMS MUST BE REGISTERED BY 4:30 PM*

The Area 6 Conduct of Chapter Meetings (CCM) LDE and Senior Parliamentary
Procedure LDE will take place on March 5th, 2020 and will be at Ware County
High School.  You can go to the Ag Ed website under event registration and
sign your team up *now *until *February** 17th at 11 pm.*

The day of the event will have the following timeline.

*3:30 PM Registration Begins*
*4:15 CDE will Start .*
*ALL TEAMS MUST BE REGISTERED BY 4:00 PM*

If you have questions please let me know.

Please make sure that you read all the CDE Guidelines for these events.
Below are the links for each CDE.

Conduct of Chapter Meeting LDE Guidelines HERE
<http://www.gaaged.org/page.aspx?ID=1204>

Senior Parliamentary Procedure LDE Guidelines HERE
<http://www.gaaged.org/page.aspx?ID=86>

Links to YouTube Videos:
CCM <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7O3KYhzR5M>
Parli Pro <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfeKVFbgnWM>

These are the last set of LDEs of the school year. Please look over your
POW and make sure you have all the LDEs and Team Events that you need. If
you have any questions please feel free to contact me! I am excited to see
all the chapters in the South Region as we GROW this Leadership Development
Event!!

--
*Trisha Rae Lastly *
*South Region Agriculture Education *