"I move that we have the Area Parli Pro and CCM LDEs in March."
Second!

The Area 5 Conduct of Chapter Meetings (CCM) LDE and Senior Parliamentary Procedure LDE will take place on March 3rd, 2020 and will be at ABAC. You can go to the Ag Ed website under event registration and sign your team up now until  February 17th at 11 pm.

The day of the event will have the following timeline.

2:30 PM Registration Begins
3:00 CDE will Start .
ALL TEAMS MUST BE REGISTERED BY 4:30 PM

The Area 6 Conduct of Chapter Meetings (CCM) LDE and Senior Parliamentary Procedure LDE will take place on March 5th, 2020 and will be at Ware County High School.  You can go to the Ag Ed website under event registration and sign your team up now until February 17th at 11 pm.

The day of the event will have the following timeline.

3:30 PM Registration Begins
4:15 CDE will Start .
ALL TEAMS MUST BE REGISTERED BY 4:00 PM

If you have questions please let me know.

Please make sure that you read all the CDE Guidelines for these events. Below are the links for each CDE.

Conduct of Chapter Meeting LDE Guidelines HERE

Senior Parliamentary Procedure LDE Guidelines HERE

Links to YouTube Videos:
CCM
Parli Pro

These are the last set of LDEs of the school year. Please look over your POW and make sure you have all the LDEs and Team Events that you need. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me! I am excited to see all the chapters in the South Region as we GROW this Leadership Development Event!!

--
Trisha Rae Lastly
South Region Agriculture Education