Area 6 Teachers,

Please remember to submit your Gala Mower Tickets/money during Event Registration on Thursday. All South Region Staff knows to collect the tickets/money and turn everything into Mr. Beacham for us. If you would rather turn them into Mr. Beacham personally, that is fine, you will just have to hunt him down.

I will not be at the Area 6 events but Mr. Beacham knows to bring everything to me on Friday at the Gala and I can ensure that you will receive credit for each ticket sold.

If you plan to turn tickets in on Thursday, please do the following:
- Respond to this email. This way, I can inform the South Region Staff who to be on the lookout for.
- Submit tickets/money in a SEALED envelope with your Chapter's name on it and the dollar amount in the envelope. If this is done, we can prevent tickets/money from falling out and getting lost.

The Georgia FFA Foundation greatly appreciates each of you for helping to make this fundraiser a success this year! We could not do this without you and I am excited to see who will win the prize money this year for the most tickets sold!

--
Hillery R. Culpepper
Assistant Director of Development