Teachers of Area 6

Please see the message below from Ware County about arrival and parking on Thursday.

Thanks to Ware County for once again allowing us to invade their space.
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Alexander Chism <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Mar 3, 2020 at 1:07 PM
To: Stacey Beacham <[log in to unmask]>

Mr. Beacham,

For Thursday we ask that no one arrives before 3:30 except for welding competitors/schools. The parking where everyone will park is a student and teacher parking lot that will be full, with nowhere to park until 3:30. For those that have not been here before, the back entrance is down Wadley road and is labeled as "Service Drive."
Welding will need to park near greenhouse if at all possible.
Everyone will enter through the back doors of the agriculture department.

Thank you, and we look forward to seeing everyone on Thursday.

Alex Chism
Ware County High School

image.png

--
Quality, Integrity and you gotta love the kids!!!

Mr. Stacey Beacham
South Region Director – Agriculture Education
ABAC 34
2802 Moore Hwy
Tifton, GA 31793

Office: 229-386-3428