Sorry for the delay, but having never totaled these before, I wanted to make sure I did it correctly. Rosters have been checked and results are attached.

Thank you to the judges for giving up their time to help make us all better. Also thank you to ABAC for hosting the events!

Congratulations to the following teams  advancing on to represent Area 5 in the State LDE at the State FFA Convention:

Conduct of Chapter Meetings LDE:
1st -Tift County High -- Advisor Brittaney Schwing
2nd - Eighth Street Middle - Advisor Eve Rogers

Parliamentary Procedure LDE:
1st - Tift County High - Advisor Brittaney Schwing
2nd - Bainbridge High - Advisor  Victoria Hill

Let me know how we can help moving forward.

--
Quality, Integrity and you gotta love the kids!!!

Mr. Stacey Beacham
South Region Director – Agriculture Education
ABAC 34
2802 Moore Hwy
Tifton, GA 31793

Office: 229-386-3428