After much thought and the realization that many schools are closed due to
the weather conditions we have decided to cancel the CDEs for this
afternoon.

These events will be rescheduled for next Thursday March 12. I know that
rescheduling can potentially cause issues with others not being able to
attend but several schools were closed today and told they are not allowed
to travel. I only thought it fair to those to postpone the events today.

I do know that is the same day as the Satilla FFD, but this is the best we
can do to prevent having you out so much in one week.

Also know that the Weld-Off that was scheduled for March 13 will be
rescheduled. Look for another email to confirm that date.

If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact me.
--
Quality, Integrity and you gotta love the kids!!!

Mr. Stacey Beacham
South Region Director – Agriculture Education
ABAC 34
2802 Moore Hwy
Tifton, GA 31793

Office: 229-386-3428