Teachers, due to the fact that there is a FFD scheduled for next Thursday
and there are other events happening at Ware County High School at the same
time, we have decided to put the Area CDEs on Wednesday, March 11. I know
this is for many of you, and me, a church night but it is our best
alternative in my opinion. Sometimes you just have to make a decision and
move forward.

With that said, all scheduled events will take place, including Welding.
The Top Gun welding competition will be moved to another date. Look for an
email from Mr. Stone later.

Again, I am sorry that we have to reschedule this and I do know that it may
still affect some, but this is our best option.

--
Quality, Integrity and you gotta love the kids!!!

Mr. Stacey Beacham
South Region Director – Agriculture Education
ABAC 34
2802 Moore Hwy
Tifton, GA 31793

Office: 229-386-3428