*Please be reminded of the instructions from Ware County about arrival and
parking on Wednesday, March 11. *

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Alexander Chism <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Mar 3, 2020 at 1:07 PM
To: Stacey Beacham <[log in to unmask]>

Mr. Beacham,

For *Wednesday, March 11 *we ask that no one arrives before 3:30 except for
welding competitors/schools. The parking where everyone will park is a
student and teacher parking lot that will be full, with nowhere to park
until 3:30. For those that have not been here before, the back entrance is
down Wadley road and is labeled as "Service Drive."
Welding will need to park near greenhouse if at all possible.
Everyone will enter through the back doors of the agriculture department.

Thank you, and we look forward to seeing everyone on Thursday.

Alex Chism
Ware County High School

[image: image.png]

--
Quality, Integrity and you gotta love the kids!!!

Mr. Stacey Beacham
South Region Director – Agriculture Education
ABAC 34
2802 Moore Hwy
Tifton, GA 31793

Office: 229-386-3428