Many of you have contacted me about school closings and travel restrictions. Thank you for that. We are trying to make the best decisions for all involved. I hope that you have seen and read the email from Mr. Lastly concerning upcoming State FFA events.

As far as South Region events, all of these are postponed for the next two weeks. This includes the Forestry Field Days and State Officer Dry Run.

For now, the Area Forestry Field Days are still planned. March 31 and April 2. These could possibly change but I will keep you posted.

Program of Work Evaluations ... This year both Area 5 and Area 6 will conduct evaluations with your administration. These MUST be signed off by you, the CTAE Director and the Principal. This includes first year teachers. I will be sending you information about what we have here in the office that pertains to your program of work. The due date for these to be completed will be April 10. If you have any questions about those, please let me know.

I hope that all of you are well, stay well and that this will all be gone in the next couple of weeks. I will be in the office if you need to come by, call or need my assistance.

--
Quality, Integrity and you gotta love the kids!!!

Mr. Stacey Beacham
South Region Director – Agriculture Education
ABAC 34
2802 Moore Hwy
Tifton, GA 31793

Office: 229-386-3428