Years of experience and certificate level
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/18I3_Jf4HPLSBgqsII3HmwMjo1GBpb8mYpsXhdxAVrck/edit>

Good Morning teachers. As I begin to get budget request sheets in from
school systems I wanted to remind you of a document that I asked you to
fill out back in February. This gives me the number of years you have been
teaching Agriculture Education and your current certificate level as of
June 30, 2020.
If you have already completed this, thanks. If you have not, please do so.
If you are not sure if you have or not, do it again.

Thanks, stay well, and wash your hands! We are all making history.
--
Quality, Integrity and you gotta love the kids!!!

Mr. Stacey Beacham
South Region Director – Agriculture Education
ABAC 34
2802 Moore Hwy
Tifton, GA 31793

Office: 229-386-3428