Good morning. I wanted to send an updated list of those applications that we have in the office as of 10:30 am. If we have made any mistakes, please let me know. Reminder... these are due TODAY JUNE 1

Area 3
Joni Lumley - Bleckley- Sr
Gracie Bonanto- Northside HS-Sr
Monserrath Vasquez- Troup Co HS-Sr

Area 4
Logan Lewis - Islands HS - Sr
Devan Godbee- Jenkins Co MS- Sr
Kinsey Cooper- West Laurens HS-Sr
Shawn Murphy- GA School for Innovation and the Classics-Sr
Gracie McBride-ECI-Sr
Keshon Winns-Burke HS- Sr
Ashlyn Reddick-Burke-Jr
Alexandra Smith-East Laurens HS-Sr

Again, applications are due June 1 TODAY.
June 5 -- Finalists will be announced
June 10 -- Finalists will upload campaign speech
June 12 -- Finalists will take the online exam
June 17 -- chapters will vote online
June 19 -- Area Officer Teams will be announced

--
Chris Corzine
Georgia Department of Education