We have 2 openings currently in the Central Region that we need to fill, if you know anyone who is interested please let me know, both are 20 days extended year contracts.
Dublin High School in Dublin- Single Teacher, Ag Science, Horticulture, and Animal Science. Part of the Dublin City School System located in the center of Town by the VA Hospital. Contact is CTAE Director Eric Cannaday.
Windsor Forest High School in Savannah-Single Teacher, Ag Science, Horticulture, and Ag Mech. Part of the Chatham School System located in the Southern part of the County. Contact is CTAE Director Dr Angie Lewis.

--
Chris Corzine
Georgia Department of Education