---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Cecilia Messer <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Jun 25, 2020 at 4:25 PM
Subject: GVATA Virtual Conference
To: <[log in to unmask]>

I hope this note finds you and your family safe and healthy during this Pandemic and all of the chaos. I would like to take this opportunity to let you know how much we have valued your continued business over the past 5 years. The Wear House Etc. would not be what it is today without the support of the Agriculture Programs. My hopes are that we can continue to serve your every need for screen printing, embroidery and promotional products. During this time of uncertainty of how each of your programs will operate, please let me know if the Wear House can assist you.   In appreciation of your support, I will send your 2020 GVATA T-Shirt when you place your order.  Please include your size for the GVATA T-Shirt when you place your order.  Again, let me say Thank You, Thank You for your continued business.

 “Where there’s HOPE, There is FAITH! Where there is FAITH, MIRACLES Happen!”

image.png

Your Friend,

Cecilia Messer

The Wear House Etc.

The Wear House Etc.
1015 S. West St.,
Bainbridge, GA 39819

(W) 229-243-8920
(C) 229-254-8419

--

Christa

Christa Steinkamp

Georgia Agricultural Education

Curriculum & Technology Director

1420 Experiment Station Road

Watkinsville, GA 30677

www.gaaged.org

706-310-3466 Office

706-244-8991 Cell

Agricultural Education Mission

"Agricultural education prepares students for successful careers and a lifetime of informed choices in the global agriculture, food, fiber and natural resources systems."