The largest horticulture trade show is taking place this week and you can
be a part of this great experience FOR FREE.
Anyone can log in for free however you are limited to what you can
experience.  Workshops require a paid conference registration but the
virtual trade show is completely free and it is a pretty
unique experience if I do say so myself.

Getting logged in can be somewhat confusing so I have tried to lay out a
step by step guide to getting registered.
Go to - https://www.cultivatevirtual.org/

Join Cultivate20 Virtual Now
Click here to register
Click on Individual
Type in your name
Continue as a nonmember - make sure you select the nonmember option - this
is a free registration

Complete the log in information
Once your submit your information, select the fields that interest you and
answer the industry questions
Then select ExpoPlus - $0.00
Select no donations unless your feeling generous
Once registration is done

Log in with the log in information you use created
A video will pop - close that
then you will enter into the virtual conference lobby
I strongly encourage you to enter through the trade room doors - quite
literally - check out 100s of vendors from across the world

Hope you enjoy it!
THANKS, Melissa

--
Melissa Riley