Agents and Teachers,

This is just another friendly reminder regarding ear tag orders for this upcoming show season. I have been receiving mail in the building once a week. The orders I filled this week were postmarked June 30-July 2.

2020-2021 Ear Tag Order Form

Please remember that we do not ship out tags a week leading up to the entry deadline. Friday, July 24 is the last day to get tags shipped out. I need to have payment and order form in hand before mailing out tags. I will do everything I can to help get tags to you. However, please remember tag numbers cannot be sent via email. If you need to pick up tags, please email me so we can set up a scheduled time.

The Junior National Registration Site is up and ready for entries for the 2020-2021 State Livestock Shows. Agents please remember to login through 4-H Enrollment to access the site. Teachers, please use the link below. If you are a new teacher or have forgotten your password, simply email me and I will reset your chapter’s information.

Junior National Registration Site

The first entry deadline of August 1 is for Market Lambs and Market Goats. Please be sure to have all exhibitor, lamb and goat information entered on the registration site by 11:59pm on August 1.

The 2020-2021 Georgia 4-H/FFA Livestock Program Ethics Policy is also attached and will be posted on each respective organization’s website. When exhibitors, parents and agent/teacher signs each entry form, all undersigned are agreeing to abide by this document. Please remember this is NOT a required document to be uploaded. However, it is advised to have on file for all livestock exhibitors.

As always, please let me know if you have any questions,

Sarah

--

Sarah Loughridge
Animal and Dairy Science | Youth Extension Livestock

425 River Rd | Athens, GA 30602

[log in to unmask]" alt="University of Georgia">