This is a reminder that all State Market Lamb and Market Goat entries are due online by Saturday, August 1 at 11:59 p.m.

Once each exhibitor is entered online with the correct animal information, please print and sign the entry form. The exhibitor, parent and Ag Teacher are required to sign the form. Keep in mind that when you sign the entry form, you are certifying that those animals were in the possession of the exhibitor and tagged before the entry deadline. Once all the signed entry forms are collected, please mail the forms and one chapter check to:

Georgia Junior National Livestock Shows
Attn: Sarah Loughridge
425 River Rd
Athens, GA 30602

All forms and entry fees should be postmarked no later than August 7, 2020.

Blank copies of the entry forms can be found on the Junior National Registration Site.

Junior National Registration Site<https://secure.georgia4h.org/juniornational/login/login.cfm>
If you have any issues with your login credentials, please let me know. If you are a new teacher or have transferred schools, please let me know and I will reset the information.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to let me know!

Thanks,
Sarah

--
Sarah Loughridge
Animal and Dairy Science | Youth Extension Livestock