This is just a friendly reminder to mail in your Ear Tag Order Form if you are in need of State Livestock Tags ASAP. We receive mail in the building around once a week at the moment. To prevent last minute stresses in July, please go ahead and mail in your form if you are in need of tags.

Ear Tag Order Form

I will be in Perry this weekend for the Beef Futurity. If you have not already ordered tags and would like to pick up tags in Perry, please let me know TODAY and I can bring them with me. To alleviate bringing all 5 bazillion tags to Perry, please email me with your order so I can prepackage them. Please remember that we only accept checks-NO CASH.

Thanks,
Sarah

--

Sarah Loughridge
Animal and Dairy Science | Youth Extension Livestock

425 River Rd | Athens, GA 30602

[log in to unmask]" alt="University of Georgia">